Monday, March 17, 2008

Curtains for Kitchen

Yesterday while Chris was at band practice I sewed up these curtains. We've been wanting something for the kitchen windows since we moved in. Right across from our windows is our neighbor's window. Many times I've leaned over to kiss C. and caught the little faces of the kids who live next door watching us. Here are the windows before:




I had lots of help warming up my fabric:


A snack:





We weren't sure these curtain rods from Home Depot would be the right size, but they turned out just right and I like the way they look
with this print.


All Done!

1 comment:

moss stitch said...

Hi Emily,
Lovely fabric!
I have the same problem in my kitchen and did try to get a blind in IKEA but of course it's an odd size! Hopefully I will make something but it is way down on the list!!